Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/oleg/public_html/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Quartered • View topic - Seeking: mid 40's Olive-skinned male w/ scar over left eye
Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Salon

Post subject: Seeking: mid 40's Olive-skinned male w/ scar over left eye
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:24 am 

I'm desperately trying to find one of my four.

He's a mid 40's olive-skinned male, balding, with chestnut colored curly hair. He wears black plastic framed glasses has a scar running vertically over his left eye. I have no details on where he lives during the day. Has anyone seen this man?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Seeking: mid 40's Olive-skinned male w/ scar over left eye
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:07 pm 

Quote:
I'm desperately trying to find one of my four.

I'm sorry I haven't seen your olive-skinned man with the scar, but your words caught my eye when I was looking over this post. What did you mean by "one of my four"? Does it have to do with the strange term quartered? Do we need to find groups of four for some reason, because we've somehow been quartered?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:53 am 

GlitterGirl - That's the rumor I've heard, that each of us should try to find the other three people we met on our first night there. I just wish I understood why!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:32 am 

Wow...I guess that makes sense, what with the term quartered and all. Damn, how do you remember your four? - the night in the shop of the frog woman is so blurred in my mind.

I wish there was some kind of manual for immigrants...who did you hear it from that we need to find our foursome? Do you know anyone who has found any of theirs? Maybe they know something...

Board index » The Salon